If your purchased product does not meet your expectations you have the ability to return it within 14 days from the delivery day, without providing any reason.
The expiration date is 14 days after the date on which you or a third party (indicated by the costumer) other than the carrier received the item.
If the purchased product has a defect, the customer may request a price reduction or refund.
To get a refund, please inform us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post mail to PIOSSOT Adam Piotrowski ul. Święty Wojciech 25/16, 61-749 Poznan, stating your reason of your decision to return the item.
CONCECUENCES OF RETURNS AND COMPLAINTS
In the event of returns, we will refund all payments received from you immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the date we were informed of your decision. Refunds are made using the same payment methods as you used in your original transaction unless you explicitly agreed otherwise. We may withhold payment until the item is received or until we receive a proof of return, depending on which event occurred earlier.
Please return the items to PIOSSOT Adam Piotrowski, ul. Święty Wojciech 25/16, 61-749 Poznań Poland, immediately, and in any event not later than 14 days from the date you informed us about the return. We will not accept refunds after the 14-day deadline expires.
The costumer will have to assume the cost of returning the item. You are responsible for any mishandling and devaluation of the product.
All our products undergo a thorough quality check; although in case of defects and/or complaint, please contact us at PIOSSOT Adam Piotrowski, ul. Święty Wojciech 25/16, 61-749, Poznań Poland or by e-mail to email@example.com
1. Please print and fill out the complaint form found below. Complaints without an attached form or with misspellings will be returned.
If you cannot print the complaint form, you can also make a description of your complaint on the basis of the form.
2. The item purchased must be sent together with the form and proof of payment to: PIOSSOT Adam Piotrowski, ul. Święty Wojciech 25/16, 61-749, Poznań Poland.
3. Complaints are accepted within 14 days of receiving the purchased product.
4. We will inform about the complaint by e-mail.
In case of justified complaint – the faulty item will be repaired or exchanged for another (same value), and if this is not possible (e.g. out of stock) – we will make a complete refund.
5. If the claim is considered unreasonable, the shipment costs will be assumed by the Buyer.